Make this vegan French toast without gluten by utilising without gluten bread and ensured sans gluten flour. You can check with your local bakery.
- 6 cuts day-old crusty bread, cut about ¾-inch thick
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, in addition to something else for serving
- 2 tablespoons millet flour (or spelt or entire wheat)
- 1 tablespoon wholesome yeast
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon newly ground nutmeg
- small spot of salt
- coconut oil, for the container
Garnishes your French Toast
- Powdered sugar
- Vegetarian margarine
- Maple syrup
Step by Step Guide
In a little bowl, whisk together the almond milk, maple syrup, flour, nourishing yeast, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Place the bread in a shallow dish (with sides) that holds the entirety of the bread. Pour the blend over the bread, then, at that point, lift or flip the bread over to ensure the two sides are uniformly covered.
Heat a sprinkle of coconut oil in an enormous skillet over medium hotness. Whenever the skillet is hot, add the bread cuts and cook for a couple of moments for each side, until brilliant brown.
Present with powdered sugar, a touch of veggie lover margarine, maple syrup,Olive and strawberry.
Important point to notes
- You must get great strong bread. I utilised thick cuts of crusty bread.Kindly don’t utilise weak sandwich bread or your french toast will be spongy.
- Nourishing yeast isn’t equivalent to baking yeast. Search for yellow wholesome yeast chips.
If you like the steps and the taste you may want to check out other interesting fun loving vegan dishes.Do not forget to check them and try them out.It is guaranteed to make you want for more.